Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Envy is a waste of time...I'm tired of wasting time.

Here's the thing. As far as I can remember, I've always been insecure. Granted I've experienced different levels of insecurity at different points in my life.



Wikipedia states a person who is insecure lacks confidence in their own value and capability, lacks trust in themselves or others, and I honestly couldn't of said it any better. I agree 100%.

I personally lack in the confidence area and sometimes believe that I'm not good enough, or ever will be. Like I've stated in previous blogs, I tend to over think, and when I'm sad, I tend to think negative thoughts.

But I'm trying. Day by day. I try not to bring up anything from the past, but sometimes its hard not to. I'm honestly making progress. Since quitting my fast food restaurant job, I haven't been happier. I'm smiling more, and thinking more positive things, instead of those negative worms that would crawl through my mind and get lost and linger around in there.

This blog is my form of therapy. I'm not trying to dwell on the past, I'm trying to learn from it. Finally. 

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell. " -Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment